dimanche 14 juin 2009

Talking about fashion...part 1




Singapore is known for being a hot spot when it comes to high street shopping.

I was interested in knowing more about designers, small shops, where all the creativity lies!

So I took my camera to Haji lane in Arab street district


people are really friendly, you feel like shopping with a bunch of friends that inspire you, nothing like Paris fierce style competition race.



Each shop has its personal touch and soul




some people are quite daredevil...



Some are simply smoking shisha in the street from one of the many cafes


I met this rapper en herbe. He had a friendly crew shooting his pics for his next album.


some details from the shops = give me luck, give me money!






one of the best shop



I like the matching belt and scarf


hong kong designers actually...






]

Aucun commentaire: