mardi 23 juin 2009

Malacca Malacca

Malaysia is mostly a muslim country. The number of tourists from Iran and the gulf is fairly high...
facilities to obtain a visa when you are from Iran can impact your choice of destination...


I did not think I would see this kind of 'crows ' as we call the fanatic except in Iran specially not in South East Asia....

It's not the traditional picture we have from Malaysia - diving in bikini on an splendid beach.

yet, there women cover their hair and respect the Hijab which means the islamic veil.

For my part when I see girls that age with the hijab, I think it is such a shame....


Hopefully It s not a majority of young girls who wear the hijab, and veils are often colorful not like in the middle east where it would be seen as a provacative gesture


This girl was playing with her Girl friends. She should be 9. Does she even get why she has to have this hijab?




Aucun commentaire: